Measures to be taken to reduce prices of basic food commodity after cabinet meeting: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said that the government will announce measures to control the increasing prices of basic food commodity prices after cabinet meeting on Tuesday.
In his tweets today, he said that he understands the difficulties that the public, including the salaried class, is facing.
He said, in the meantime, all relevant government agencies have begun a probe to find reasons for the increase in the prices of flour and sugar.
Imran Khan said the nation should be assured that those responsible will be adequately accounted for and they will be punished substantially.
"At the same time all the relevant govt Agencies have begun doing an in-depth probe into the flour & sugar price hikes. The nation should rest assured that all those responsible will be held accountable & penalised," read the tweet.
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Trump's offer of mediation on Kashmir negation of India's narrative, ...01:18 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019