SAPM Usman Dar visits FWBL head office
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Usman Dar on Wednesday visited the First Women Bank Ltd head office and appreciated the performance of the bank for surpassing its targets set for the current year and crossing the milestone of PKR 500,000,000 under the Prime Ministers Kamyab Jawan Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme.
President and CEO of FWBL Farrukh Iqbal Khan informed Dar that the bank was especially focused on women empowerment which was evident from the fact that under the Kamyab Jawan Program almost 50% of the total disbursements had been provided to women entrepreneurs.
- realme Unveils its Production Process to its Community with a Visit ...10:01 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Late Pakistani pop icon Nazia Hassan to be featured on New York's ...09:47 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan reports 728 Covid cases, three deaths in last 24 hours09:28 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Senior citizens, special persons in Lahore to get free travel on ...09:13 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir's latest video breaks the internet07:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- 'I don't need a man in my life,' says Urwa Hocane09:49 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Hadiqa Kiani shares sweet moments with mother on birthday11:02 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022