Ashraf Pahlavi, twin sister of last Iran shah, dies at 96
Princess Ashraf, who played a key role in domestic and international politics, died at her home in Europe on Thursday, advisor Robert Armao said.
She was widely regarded as a talented diplomat and headed the Iranian delegation to the United Nations General Assembly for more than a decade.
The princess was also considered a powerful spokeswoman and ally for her brother.
- Pakistan PM, Saudi crown prince vow to further solidify bilateral ties01:38 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- British Council partners with Koel Gallery on Art for Climate Change ...01:07 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Amazon suspends thousands of Pakistani sellers’ accounts12:47 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Mufti Taqi Usmani slams dancing performance at official Independence ...12:28 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio drops to 2.54%11:47 AM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Famed ‘Fiza-Shiza’ actor Kiran Tabier welcomes first child09:16 AM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly wins hearts with stunning photos in bridal outfit07:06 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Faiza Khan pays tribute to legendary Nazia Hassan with a sweet video09:41 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022