Lahore woman booked for slapping traffic warden — Video
LAHORE – Police have registered a case against a woman for slapping a traffic warden and issuing threats to the official after he barred him from wrong parking of vehicle.
The incident happened in Gulberg area when the accused went angry after the traffic official asked her to remove the vehicle.
A video of the woman, who has been identified as Raeesa Masood, is circulating on social media showing how she is misbehaving with the cop.
The suspect threatened him with severe consequence and tried to snatch his wireless set, besides slapping him.
What should a #policeofficer do if he finds such a riotous #woman?— Pakistan Viral Series (@PakviralSeries) July 8, 2020
When the #traffic warden forbade the first wrong parking, he received two slaps.
Now these women have resorted to threats him instead of admitting their mistake pic.twitter.com/6m1d2tIfGe
After registered the case, the police have launched an investigation.
Chief Traffic Officer (CTO) Lahore Captain (retd) Syed Hammad Abid said that raids are being conducted to arrest the woman, who is a resident of New Garden Town.
The CTO said that insult of the traffic cops will not be tolerated.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020