Federal Cabinet meets to discuss, COVID-19, economic situation today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the Federal Cabinet meeting Islamabad today (Tuesday) to discuss overall political and economic situation of the country.
According to media reports, the meeting will also discuss budgetary proposals for the next fiscal year.
The meeting will also review the steps taken to stifle the spread of coronavirus.
The fate of the employees of the Pakistan Steel Mills will also be discussed in the meeting.
The federal cabinet will also discuss the implementation of the commission’s report on the Sugar crisis.
- Islamabad rout Sarfaraz-led Quetta by 6 wickets11:01 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Nawaz grabs gross, Ahmed net title in Defence Raya Monthly Medal Golf10:49 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6, Match 12 – Islamabad United beat Quetta Gladiator by six ...10:33 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- ECP takes notice of Ali Haider Gillani’s viral video10:12 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021