Four NAB officials test positive for COVID-19
MULTAN – Four officials of National Accountability Bureau (NAB) have tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
The infected officials included an additional director, deputy director, an assistant director besides an assistant.
The infected staffers have isolated themselves at home after they were tested positive for the viral disease.
When approached, a spokesperson for NAB Multan confirmed that four officials have been infected with the virus.
He informed that Additional Director, Mian Waqar, Deputy Director, Adnan Aqiq, Assistan Directo, Rao Khaliq and Assistant, Babar Ali were tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Matric result 2020 to be announced in Punjab on Sept 19, confirms ...11:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Woman gang-raped in presence of husband in Pakistan's village days ...11:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nepal to mint coins displaying new political map that shows ...10:42 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR imposes Rs35 million penalty on Justice Isa’s wife for failing ...09:41 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nida Yasir apologizes after receiving backlash04:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020