Saudi expert reveals most likely date for Eid Al Adha 2021
RIYADH – A Saudi Arabia-based astronomer has revealed the most likely dates for Eid Al Adha, which is expected to fall in July in the kingdom.
Abdullah Al Masnad, a former professor of Qassim University, predicted that Eid Al Adha this year will be celebrated on July 20.
The crescent moon for Dhu Al Hijjah is likely to sight on July 10, and so the first day of the Islamic month will commence from July 11.
Arafat Day will fall on July 19 and Eid Al Adha will take place the following day, on July 20.
Saudi Arabia allows pilgrims from Pakistan for ... 12:03 AM | 23 May, 2021
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Religious Harmony Tahir Mehmood Ashrafi announced on Saturday that Saudi Arabia ...
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Congress leader's pro-Kashmir remarks draw criticism from BJP09:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021