Brutal street justice handed to robbers caught red-handed in Okara
According to a video posted on social media, the robbers had left two brothers injured in the robbery attempt, but residents caught them red-handed and assaulted them.
Street justice, though legally barred, is often used in numerous cities of the country apparently due to trust deficit between the masses and judicial quarters.
One such incident that harks back to 2010 stirred chaos across the country when two brothers Mughees and Muneeb Butt were lynched in Sialkot on suspicion of robbery.
- Antonio Guterres re-elected as UN chief for the second term02:55 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Ebrahim Raisi elected new Iran president01:47 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Driver of Parliamentary Secretary commits ‘suicide’ in Parliament ...01:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Kangana Ranaut targets Aamir Khan amid passport renewal fiasco06:15 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021