Brutal street justice handed to robbers caught red-handed in Okara
According to a video posted on social media, the robbers had left two brothers injured in the robbery attempt, but residents caught them red-handed and assaulted them.
Street justice, though legally barred, is often used in numerous cities of the country apparently due to trust deficit between the masses and judicial quarters.
One such incident that harks back to 2010 stirred chaos across the country when two brothers Mughees and Muneeb Butt were lynched in Sialkot on suspicion of robbery.
- Ahmad Nawaz: Pakistan school shooting survivor takes charge as Oxford ...06:41 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Abrarul Haq serves legal notice to UK record label over ‘Nach ...04:58 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022