Aseefa and Bakhtawar Bhutto meet boxer Amir Khan and Faryal Makhdoom in Dubai
Speaking to a news organization from Dubai, Amir was all praises for the sisters.
“I met Bakhtawar and Aseefa through my wife Faryal and they invited me to Lahore. We had some food with them and had a great time with them. They are really really nice people, [their] hospitality was amazing,” Amir said.
“We went to the gym; as Bakhtawar trains and she loves boxing so I trained her with the coach, helped her. We learned boxing and everything. She did great. Honestly, she boxes very well. She is very strong. She is very committed and very focused.”
“Bakhtawar loves boxing and I trained with her in the gym,” he said, adding that she gifted him and his wife the autobiography of her mother, “Daughter of Destiny”.
— Amir Khan (@amirkingkhan) May 7, 2017
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Man with ‘world’s largest family’ dies in India08:24 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Traffic warden in viral video wins PM Imran's heart08:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021