Aseefa and Bakhtawar Bhutto meet boxer Amir Khan and Faryal Makhdoom in Dubai
Speaking to a news organization from Dubai, Amir was all praises for the sisters.
“I met Bakhtawar and Aseefa through my wife Faryal and they invited me to Lahore. We had some food with them and had a great time with them. They are really really nice people, [their] hospitality was amazing,” Amir said.
“We went to the gym; as Bakhtawar trains and she loves boxing so I trained her with the coach, helped her. We learned boxing and everything. She did great. Honestly, she boxes very well. She is very strong. She is very committed and very focused.”
“Bakhtawar loves boxing and I trained with her in the gym,” he said, adding that she gifted him and his wife the autobiography of her mother, “Daughter of Destiny”.
— Amir Khan (@amirkingkhan) May 7, 2017
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- #K2Winter2021 – Nepalese expedition team calls on Pakistan ...05:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021