Kenwood Pakistan apologizes for 'misogynistic' ad, admits mistake
However, as a result of this, Kenwood has finally decided to come out in the open and admit their fault for this 'misogynistic' advertisement:
Let's not forget that Kenwood is all about innovative thinking and bringing about a revolutionary change in line with their innovatively manufactured wide range and variety of products.
We are sure they meant no harm.
- Four Lahore girls, who went missing, say they ‘escape to get ...02:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021