Pakistan 19th largest exporter of halal food: report
According to a private news channel, the trade volume of halal food was $14 million in 2013, and had increased to $244 million in 2015 with 708,968 tons of meat exported. The above-mentioned data make Pakistan 19th largest exporter of meat in the world.
Analysts call for a comprehensive strategy to tackle challenges pertaining to meat industry.
New Zealand, which is much smaller than Pakistan, is world leader in the halal export market. – APP
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021