Punjab to start 'Insaf Imdad programme' for lockdown affected families from Monday
LAHORE –All is set to commence start 'Punjab Insaf Imdad programme' for lockdown affected families from Monday.
According to mediareports, around Rs 402.8 million will be distributed to assist among the families got affected by the lockdown imposed to control the spread of coronavirus pandemic.
Under the initiative, financial assistance would be given to 33567 affectees in phase - I of category three.
Financial assistance would be given to 14096 affectees of Tehsil city and 10361 of Tehsil sadar while 5347 of Tehsil Shujabad and 3763 of Tehsil Jalalpur.
Financial assistance worth Rs 12000 each will be distributed through existing Ehsaas Kifalat centres.
Over Rs 1.89 billion have been distributed so far under Ehsaas Emergency cash program while 157708 lockdown affectees got benefit from Ehsaas Programme so far.
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020