In Pics: PM Imran, wife Bushra perform Umrah
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan and first lady Bushra Bibi Sunday performed Umrah rituals in Makkah.
Earlier in the day, the premier, his wife and other members of the delegation reached the holy city after paying respects at Roza-e-Rasool (PBUH) in Madina.
In photos shared by the prime minister on his Instagram and PTI on Twitter, the premier and the first lady can be seen doing Tawaf.
Doors of the holy Kaaba were also opened for the premier where he along with his wife offered Nawafil.
In the following photo, PM can be seen heading to kiss the sacred stone, Hajr-e-Aswad while Bushra Bibi standing besides him.
Saudi assistance helped Pakistan in avoiding ... 09:10 PM | 9 May, 2021
JEDDAH – Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday thanked the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for timely providing financial ...
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021