KPK takes effective steps to counter possible dengue outbreak
PESHAWAR - The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) government has started counter effective measures against possible dengue outbreak under a Dengue Action Plan.
According to the health department report, more than 6.6 million houses were inspected where over 22 million water storage tanks and containers were examined and 13,000 samples were found positive and eliminated on the spot.
The report further said that preventive activities are being conducted on a daily basis across the province.
The government has also appointed dengue focal persons at district health offices, medical teaching hospitals and district headquarters hospitals to take immediate action if any dengue case surfaces.
- Pakistan records decline in Covid-19 with 1,531 new cases in a day09:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-15-Updated 10:00 ...09:36 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 May 202109:06 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021