Mohammad Sajjad becomes first Pakistani to hit maximum 147 break in snooker
KARACHI – Mohammad Sajjad has set a first domestic record by scoring a maximum 147 break at National Snooker Championship.
He achieved the milestone in quarter-final of the ongoing tournament in Karachi. He potted all the balls in the second frame. He potted all the red balls with black ball.
It is for the first time in a domestic event that a player potted all the balls.
Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF ... 08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
DOHA – Pakistan’s top cueist Babar Masih has won the silver media at the IBSF 6-Red World Cup held in ...
- PTI leaders react to Imran Khan’s audio leak about US cipher02:30 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- US Ambassador Donald Blome attends flag-lowering ceremony at Wagah ...02:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Mawra Hocane celebrates her birthday with a fun-filled video12:28 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022