Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup
DOHA – Pakistan’s top cueist Babar Masih has won the silver media at the IBSF 6-Red World Cup held in Qatar’s capital.
Earlier in the day, Masih had qualified for the final after downing Germany’s Richard Wienold in the semifinal, making it 6-4.
He faced off Indian player Pankaj Advani in the final round where he lost the match to rival after neck-to-neck competition.
Advani defeated Masih 7-5 frames.
Earlier, the Rawalpindi-based player had defeated his fellow countryman Haris Tahir in the quarterfinal with a score of 6-0.
Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s ... 01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
KARACHI – Pakistani cueist Babar Masih has defeated the Indian player Ishpreet Singh Chadha in the first round of ...
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- October 16, 1964: China joins atom bomb club12:05 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021