Islamabad admin seals Best Western Hotel, Savour Hotel
The authorities have also summoned the health certificates of all kitchen staff employed by Savour Foods.
The authorities raided the outlet in Blue Area Wednesday as part of a crackdown against restaurants and outlets selling substandard food items.
The authorities also raided a food-packing factory in Golra and ordered it to be sealed as well, after officials found the food to be substandard.
The administration said it has zero tolerance for unhygienic food.
It is pertinent to mention here that the Punjab Food Authority has launched crack down on hotels and restaurants in the province and the Centre also plans to launch such body.
The Centre has lent services of PFA Director Ayesha Mumtaz from Punjab for this purpose.
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Pakistan FM to attend emergency OIC session on Palestine11:13 PM | 14 May, 2021
- COAS Bajwa vows to maintain hard-earned peace in areas along Western ...10:00 PM | 14 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021