Governor Sindh Imran Ismail’s second test for COVID-19 proves positive again
KARACHI - Governor Sindh Imran Ismail’s second test also proved positive for coronavirus.
In a tweet, Imran Ismail said that "I got my much awaited retest results today, & against my expectations, tested positive again”.
I got my much awaited retest results today, & against my expectations, tested positive again. I am grateful to all those who prayed for me. I’m trained to fight, Allah Almighty has given me strength to fight & I will. Fought many battles alongside @ImranKhanPTI a great fighter.— Imran Ismail (@ImranIsmailPTI) May 7, 2020
Imran Ismail said that “I am grateful to all those who prayed for me, I’m trained to fight, Allah Almighty has given me strength to fight & I will...”.
The COVID-19 test was conducted on Thursday.
It is pertinent to mention here that on April 27, the Governor Sindh announce that he had been tested positive for COVID-19 and had isolated himself at the his residence.
I have just been tested Covid 19 positive, Allah Kareem inshallah will fight it out. @ImranKhanPTI thought us to fight out the most difficult in life and I believe this is nothing against what we r prepared for. May Allah give strength to fight this Pandemic inshallah.— Imran Ismail (@ImranIsmailPTI) April 27, 2020
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020