Muhammad Amir to tie the knot on September 20
According to the wedding events, Rasm-e-Hina on September 19, whereas, Valima will be held on September 20 at a posh hotel in Lahore.
Reports say the pacer is going to marry with Pakistan-born British girl Nargis. Nargis is the choice of Amir, family sources revealed.
The couple, earlier, in September 2014, did a ‘Niakah’ ceremony which was held in Lahore where only close relatives of the two families were invited.
At that time, Amir was going through a difficult phase of his life. No cricketer or celebrity was invited to the event.
Amir had faced a five years ban from international cricket on the charges of spot-fixing.
Now, the bowler rejoined Pakistan International team and the big wigs from politics and entertainment world, besides fellow cricketers, are expected to attend the bash.
The star cricketer returned to the country with his teammates after the loss of ODI series against England this week.
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...11:21 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Asif Ali Zardari shifted to Karachi hospital09:45 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- China reacts to US remarks about debt relief for flood-hit Pakistan09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Fashion designer Maria B receives flak for transphobic comments06:22 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022