Fans, makers of Dirilis: Ertugrul suggest Cardi B to watch the hit series
Dirilis: Ertugrul is has broken many records and continues to make waves internationally.
US singer Cardi B has been binging on Turkish shows lately and after finishing ‘Kösem Sultan’ she asked her fans to suggest any other Turkish shows that she could watch.
Fans and producers of the hit Turkish drama have advised the rapper to watch Dirilis: Ertugrul.
Riyaad Minty, digital director of TRT and the producer of the series, responded to Cardi’s Tweet, saying, “Definitely watch Resurrection: Ertugrul. It’s an epic show. Available on Netflix and YouTube.”
Definitely watch Resurrection: Ertugrul. It’s an epic show. Available on Netflix and YouTube. pic.twitter.com/kd3aVhfIGN— Riyaad Minty (@Riy) August 10, 2020
Minty further urged Ertugrul fans to encourage Cardi B to watch the drama by telling her as to why they love the it.
He said, “#Ertugrul fans - Cardi B is looking for a new Turkish show to watch. Reply to her tweet with your favourite Ertugrul gif and let her know why you love the show! #Eyvallah.”
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Who is Chuck Feeney, and why top Pakistani leaders are praising him?07:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- FIA Lahore summons Salman Shahbaz05:54 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020