Rani Mukerji all set for “Mardaani 2”
Rani talked about how the script is well written and she can’t wait to start working on the film. She is also bombarded with question about the release date but it will be too early to say anything. However according to reports it is seen to be released somewhere in the second half of 2019. Mardaani was released in 2014 in which Rani played a role of empowered and brave inspector.
Film produced by Aditya Chopra will have a lot of action and twists. Rani talked a bit about her film telling how the villain of this installment will have no fear, faith and will only be fierce. We can wait to see the cold villain in action up against Rani’s power and will.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020