Rani Mukerji all set for “Mardaani 2”
Rani talked about how the script is well written and she can’t wait to start working on the film. She is also bombarded with question about the release date but it will be too early to say anything. However according to reports it is seen to be released somewhere in the second half of 2019. Mardaani was released in 2014 in which Rani played a role of empowered and brave inspector.
Film produced by Aditya Chopra will have a lot of action and twists. Rani talked a bit about her film telling how the villain of this installment will have no fear, faith and will only be fierce. We can wait to see the cold villain in action up against Rani’s power and will.
- FBISE announces intermediate results 2021 tomorrow09:52 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad tomorrow08:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand makes arrests over KFC meals smuggling07:46 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021