Dr Fazeela Abbasi signs a contract with Turkish Star Cengiz Coskun
Actor Hamza Ali Abbasi's sister, Dr Fazeela Abbasi is a leading consultant, dermatologist and a cutaneous cosmetic surgeon in Pakistan. Lately, Hamza and Naimal have been in the spotlight alongside their adorable son. The trio is often spotted hanging out with Fazeela.
A top Dermatologist practising in Islamabad, her experience in the skin and laser treatments has won appreciation. She is a frequently invited guest speaker at international platforms.
Recently Dr Abbasi signed a contract with Turkish star Cengiz Coskun, as the face of DFA brand. Turkish actor Cengiz Coskun is known for playing 'Turgut Elp' in Diriliş Ertuğrul.
Fazeela is all set to launch the first-ever Men’s exclusive Skin Care line in Pakistan & Gulf. The contract was signed in Turkey.
Taking to Instagram on Tuesday, Fazeela shared a picture along with Coskun, as the two signed a contract. She wrote in the caption, "Announcing the pioneer launch of 1st ever Men's exclusive Skin Care line in Pakistan & Gulf with @cengizcoskunnn as the face of the DFA brand.”
View this post on Instagram
Amid this, some users shared their reservations against the increasing collaborations, pinpointing that her brother is one of most dapper heart-throbs of the industry so why get Turkish stars on board.
Coşkun shared the same picture on his social media and wrote, “Hello everyone, l am excited to announce that l will be endorsing the first-ever Men's exclusive Skin Care line by @drfazeelaabbasi as a brand ambassador. Jald Mulaqat ho gee (Will see you soon) #pakistan #dubai.”
Nevertheless, comments of praise poured in for Abbasi's newest business venture, and the majority congratulated her.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:52 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 June 202108:27 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021