NEPRA raises power tariff by Rs1.53 per unit
ISLAMABAD – National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) on Wednesday notified Rs1.53 per unit hike in electricity tariff under the fuel adjustment mechanism for the month of December.
The notification issued in this regard cited Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA) had requested an increase of Rs. 0.80, whereas the increase of Rs 0.53 has been made.
The authority held a public hearing on January 27 following the Fuel Charge Adjustments (FCA). The additional amount will be collected in February 2021 bills.
Earlier, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) approved the hike in electricity rates by 3.24 per unit for various consumers of Karachi.
Pakistan increases Petrol price by Rs2.70 09:58 PM | 31 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Petrol prices will go up by Rs 2.70 per litre from February 1, announced the government in a ...
- Pakistan will ‘absolutely not’ hand its bases to US: PM Imran ...11:39 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- EU invites PM Imran for state visit – first for any Pakistani head ...10:30 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:00 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 June 202108:27 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021