Three factory workers burn to death in Karachi's Baldia
KARACHI – At least three employees of a thread factory were burnt to death on Wednesday after a fire broke out at a thread factory in Baldia Town Sector 5 area of Sindh capital.
The fire quickly engulfed three floors of the factory while some of the workers were present in the factory when the fire broke out.
Four of the fire brigade vehicles and a snorkel started operation and brought the fire under control after five hours.
Provincial minister Sohail Anwar Siyal also arrived at the spot. He was told that the fire probably started due to a short circuit. Rescue vehicle and medical teams also rushed to the thread factory spot due as the fire intensified.
The firefighters break the shutters of the factory and recovered three dead bodies. The dead bodies have been shifted to the hospital.
Fire kills 10 newborns in Indian hospital 12:13 PM | 9 Jan, 2021
MAHARASHTRA – At least ten babies were killed in a maternity unit on Saturday when fire erupted through a major ...
- Covid-19: Door-to-door vaccination drive begins in Punjab’s ...11:34 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Budding Pakistani singer accused of sexually assaulting woman in ...11:26 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan receives over three million doses of Moderna, CanSino ...10:53 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- First trilateral meeting of Pakistan, Azerbaijan and Turkey’s ...10:25 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 52nd birthday with Ben Affleck04:36 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani bride's super dancing entry goes viral (VIDEO)03:37 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic breaks the internet with new beach photo03:15 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021