Aamir Liaquat Hussain ties the knot for the third time
The announcement comes only a day after his second wife, Syeda Tuba, confirmed separation with the anchor-cum-politician
KARACHI – Dr Aamir Liaquat Hussain has tied the knot with 18-year-old Syeda Dania Shah for the third time.
The development comes hours after his second wife Tuba parted ways with him, ending months long speculations about their divorce.
The renowned televangelist took to Instagram to announced his third marriage and also shared a picture with his new bride.
“Last night tie a knot with, Syeda Dania Shah, 18, she [belongs] to an honourable Najeeb ut Tarfain “Sadaat” Family of Lodhran, South Punjab, saraiki lovely, charming, simple and darling. I would like to request all of my well wishers, please pray for us, I have just passed the dark tunnel, it was a wrong turn,” he captioned the post.
View this post on Instagram
Syeda Tuba takes ‘Khula’ from Dr Aamir ... 11:03 PM | 9 Feb, 2022
Syeda Tuba Anwar has got Khula, dissolution of marriage, from her husband Dr Aamir Liaquat Hussain through a ...
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan lose early wickets in 187 run chase in second ...06:33 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022