PM Imran Khan likely to watch PSL final at Gaddafi Stadium
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan is likely to watch the Pakistan Super League (PSL) seventh season finale at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore on February 27.
PCB Chairman Ramiz Raja had formally invited the premiere to the final match of the tournament. The PCB has planned to invite important government figures and eminent personalities from different walks of life to attend the final game.
Officials from Cricket Australia will also be present in the stadium during the PSL final match.
After having completed the first leg in Karachi, the PSL resumed in Lahore with the undefeated Multan Sultans taking on Peshawar Zalmi.
PSL 7: Multan Sultans beat Peshawar Zalmi by 42 ... 07:10 PM | 10 Feb, 2022
LAHORE – Multan Sultans defeated Peshawar Zalmi by 42 runs in the 16th match of the Pakistan Super League ...
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022