Pakistan PM, Indonesia president exchange Eid greetings
Reaffirm resolve to further strengthen bilateral relations
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif and Indonesian President Joko Widodo have reaffirmed the resolve to further strengthen bilateral ties and cooperation in diverse sectors during a telephonic conversation on Sunday.
The Pakistani premier also shared warm Eid greetings with the Indonesian leader.
Both the leaders agreed to enhance engagement and communication between the two countries at all levels.
During the call, Shehbaz underscored the importance of enhanced cooperation in trade and investment. He then highlighted business policies of Pakistan and invited the Indonesian companies to take advantage of conducive and attractive opportunities, according to PMO.
He also thanked President Widodo for timely provision of palm oil to Pakistan.
PM Shehbaz sends Eid wishes to Türkiye in call ... 08:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, in a telephone call on Saturday, conveyed warm greetings to the ...
- Another audio of Imran Khan on US cipher leaked online02:52 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ayesha Gul: First female officer appointed in KP police’s ...02:00 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Indian actor Ameesha Patel reacts to dating rumours with Pakistani ...01:00 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Blast in eastern Balochistan kills 1, injures over 1012:15 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif appears before court in money laundering ...11:54 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Mahira Khan treats fans with stunning pictures from Hum Awards11:59 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022