Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 9 more cases in Karachi
KARACHI – Coronavirus cases toll rises to 16 in Pakistan after nine more persons have been tested positive for the deadly virus in Karach.
Sindh Health Department has confirmed nine new cases of coronavirus in Karachi, taking the number of patients in the province to 13.
One patient has successfully recovered and has been sent home while 12 are still under treatment.
Six people infected with coronavirus reached Karachi from Syria via Doha while three other arrived in the city from London via Dubai.
Special assistant to the prime minister on National Health Services Dr Zafar Mirza said on his official Twitter handle on Monday that the number of coronavirus patients reached 16 after nine more cases were reported in Karachi.
- Khusro, Hammad given new portfolios as PM Khan reshuffles federal ...07:18 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 128 Pakistanis stranded in Uzbekistan return via PIA special flight05:48 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 'Pakistan within three weeks to start manufacturing its own ...05:45 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- CM Buzdar orders all schools to slash fee by 20% for April & May04:50 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus ...03:49 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Danish Taimoor writes an appreciation note for the women in his life03:44 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- In rare address, Queen Elizabeth says UK 'we will succeed' in fight03:37 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019