PSL 2020 —Match 24: Lahore Qalandars beat Peshawar Zalmi by 5 wickets
LAHORE - Lahore Qalandars stunned Peshawar Zalmi in a nail-biting thriller of the Pakistan Super League on Tuesday.
Qalandars won the toss and elected to field first against Peshawar Zalmi in the 24th match of this year's PSL at the Gaddafi Stadium. Zalmi registered a total of 187 runs; Qalandars achieved the target in the last over.
Earlier, Lahore Qalandars defeated Karachi Kings by 8 wickets in the 23rd match in Lahore. Batting first Karachi Kings scored 187 runs for the loss of five wickets in allotted twenty overs.
In reply, Lahore Qalandars achieved the target for the loss of 2 wickets in 19.1 overs.
Lahore Qalandars: Fakhar Zaman, Chris Lynn, Mohammad Hafeez, Ben Dunk (wk), Sohail Akhtar (capt), Samit Patel, David Weise, Dilbar Hussain, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Maaz Khan
Peshawar Zalmi: Kamran Akmal (wk), Haider Ali, Tom Banton, Shoaib Malik, Liam Livingstone, Lewis Gregory, Carlos Brathwaite, Wahab Riaz (capt), Hasan Ali, Yasir Shah, Rahat Ali
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Punjab announces Rs10 billion relief package for ...11:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months ...11:34 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Army deploys troops across Pakistan to contain COVID-19 outbreak11:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approves Rs11.40 billion package over coronavirus10:37 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019