Nawaz Sharif's personal physician Dr Adnan tortured in London
LONDON – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif's personal physician Dr Adnan got injured after being attacked in London today (Tuesday).
According to media reports, Dr Adnan was attacked by some unknown persons when he was going out for the daily evening walk. Two men wearing masks attacked him from behind, punched him on the floor and used a metal bar to attack him.
The injured doctor sustained injuries on head, face and chest and was shifted to a hospital.
Dr Adnan was already receiving threats on phone for many weeks. The victim handed over all evidences to the police.
A Sharif family spokesman confirmed the assault on Dr Adnan, saying, “The cowardly attack on Dr Adnan is condemnable.
Police confirmed they had received a complaint of assault.
PML-N leaders Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and Ahsan Iqbal have also condemned the attack.
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019