Did London police arrest Imran Khan's son? Social media's gossip debunked
LONDON - Social media is abuzz with a post implying that the London Police detained Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan's son, however, the rumuor has turned out to be another fake news.
Imran Khan's son Qasim Khan was alleged to have been arrested by police in British capital, with a few social media users suggesting that the Pakistan's High Commission was covering up the issue.
However, the 'arrest' seems to be propaganda as Qasim Khan was confused with Will Connolly, the famed egg boy who cracked an egg on the back of Australian Senator Fraser Anning's head after the Christchurch bombings.
The picture shared as a proof of Qasim Khan's arrest is actually of Will Connolly which was taken at a time when he was detained after confronting the Australian Senator, though it was portrayed as if Qasim Khan is being hauled away by cops.
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Fire erupts in Punjab Bar Council01:37 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019