As per UN charter and clauses, India cannot amend status of Kashmir: Maleeha
Talking to a private news channel, she said step by step diplomacy is being put in place to address the long-standing issue of Kashmir.
She said Kashmir issue should be resolved as per the charter of the United Nations, and that the Kashmiris' struggle for the right to self-determination is part of that charter, the Radio Pakistan reported.
To a question, Maleeha Lodhi said that as per the UN charter and clauses, India cannot amend the status of Kashmir.
She said the western media and the general public have criticized India for gross violations of human rights in Kashmir and changing its status.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020