Four family members electrocuted to death in Sheikhupura
SHEIKHUPURA - Four members of a family die due to electric shock in Muslim Ganj area at the Tariq Road Sheikhupura.
According to media details, the deceased include three brothers and their grandmother.
The incident occurred on Monday after eight-year-old went to switch on the fan before going to sleep but he received an electric shock.
In a bid to rescue the boy, his 10-year-old brother Abdul Manan, 12-year-old brother Abdur Rehman and 55-year-old grandmother got electrocuted.
Rescue teams, police personnel and a large number of locals reached the spot to express their sympathy with the family.
- Zimbabwe to visit Pakistan next month for T20, ODI matches06:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 81 students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab06:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Mahira Khan looks flawless in latest pictures03:23 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020