Pantene Hum Bridal Couture Week 2017 Day 3: The Finale
High-end celebritey runway as showstoppers were the highlight of the whole night. Qurat-ul-Ain Baloch show-stopped for Zonia Anwaar, as Saba Qamar did for Umsha by Uzma Babar’s collection. Kubra Khan show-stopped for Asifa & Nabeel with Soch the Band performing for the brand. Hareem Farooq, Usman Mukhtar and the witty Ali Rehman walked for Nickie Nina. Ushna Shah was for MGT’s collection, whereas Ali Noor was for Munib Nawaz.
Without further ado, here is a look at the Day 3 designers:
'Raze Zibaei - Secret of beauty' is an interpretation of a girl's strength in individuality and charm on the most special day of her life.From jewel tones to pastels intricately handcrafted with eloquent floral patterns, metallic sheer layering and clean lines combining flattering cuts, the collection portrays true femininity.
Umsha By Uzma Babar:
The 'Khwahish' collection is of visions gradually becoming certain. Khwahish is for the bold idealist, the liberated logician and the free spirited; a woman with ideas, goals, ambitions. The collection contains contemporary silvers, affluent golds, popular pastels and flamboyant reds, inspired by folklore and custom.
Ahsan’s menswear’s 'Tabeer 2018' collection, is inspired by a recent trip to the Mosque of Cordoba (Spain). Lost memories and untold stories, the collection’s over-arching focus are its patterns incorporating floral and detailed embroidery of Al-Andalus era wedding outfits.
Asifa & Nabeel:
Asifa & Nabeel’s 'Across the Globe' collection offers versatile silhouettes, chattering embroideries and mellowed colours. This collection is all about extravagant silhouettes with enriched embellishments indulging in intricacies, amalgamating the ethnicity with a contemporary twist.
Nickie Nina's latest bridal collection 'Adeena Generation IV' is a conglomeration of cultures that celebrate the regal beauty, dynamic colours and the unparalleled grace of the East. Re-imagined with a contemporary twist, the delicate gota embroidery and wasli textures surround bright and bold borders.
'An-Nism...a string of Pearls' takes the journey that began in 2015, further, bringing her signature sense of style and elegance to the designs. Tradition comes together with modern sensibility, mixing memory and desire to create a collection for the bride of today.
'Ghalib 2017' is a tribute to the modern artist who knows how to remain unique and true to his inner thoughts despite the social norms of being otherwise. The shapes of the garments are modern with a lot of intrinsic detailing and the colours are gloomy yet retrospective, from spruce green to Turkish coffee and rusted copper.
'Denial' is all about experimental colour palette, cuts and silhouettes that point towards the action of declaring something to be untrue. His way of expressing concerns about current social and political scenarios is deeply rooted in his showcase and this Bridal Couture Week’s finale seems like an epic act of truth and dare.
This year, the bridal extravaganza has been styled by the renowned stylist Nabila and is choreographed by Vaneeza Ahmed Ali, along with with backstage management by Muneera & Aamir of Production 021 and jewellery partner as Hamna Aamir.
The 15th edition of the country’s biggest bridal extravaganza is presented by Pantene and brought to you by Master MoltyFoam. The show is refreshed by Aquafina and savoury partner is Lays. FM106.2 is the official radio partner whereas snack partner is TUC; Nestle Nido is associate partner and Pizza Hut the food partner.
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- PTA clears the air on blocking internet services amid political ...07:36 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022