Pantene Hum Bridal Couture Week 2017 Day 3: The Finale
LAHORE - The Pantene Hum BridalCouture Week ended on high notes of magnetism, brilliance and quality fashion to contribute towards the rising of Pakistan Fashion Industry.
High-end celebritey runway as showstoppers were the highlight of the whole night. Qurat-ul-Ain Baloch show-stopped for Zonia Anwaar, as Saba Qamar did for Umsha by Uzma Babar’s collection. Kubra Khan show-stopped for Asifa & Nabeel with Soch the Band performing for the brand. Hareem Farooq, Usman Mukhtar and the witty Ali Rehman walked for Nickie Nina. Ushna Shah was for MGT’s collection, whereas Ali Noor was for Munib Nawaz.
Without further ado, here is a look at the Day 3 designers:
'Raze Zibaei - Secret of beauty' is an interpretation of a girl's strength in individuality and charm on the most special day of her life.From jewel tones to pastels intricately handcrafted with eloquent floral patterns, metallic sheer layering and clean lines combining flattering cuts, the collection portrays true femininity.
Umsha By Uzma Babar:
The 'Khwahish' collection is of visions gradually becoming certain. Khwahish is for the bold idealist, the liberated logician and the free spirited; a woman with ideas, goals, ambitions. The collection contains contemporary silvers, affluent golds, popular pastels and flamboyant reds, inspired by folklore and custom.
Ahsan’s menswear’s 'Tabeer 2018' collection, is inspired by a recent trip to the Mosque of Cordoba (Spain). Lost memories and untold stories, the collection’s over-arching focus are its patterns incorporating floral and detailed embroidery of Al-Andalus era wedding outfits.
Asifa & Nabeel:
Asifa & Nabeel’s 'Across the Globe' collection offers versatile silhouettes, chattering embroideries and mellowed colours. This collection is all about extravagant silhouettes with enriched embellishments indulging in intricacies, amalgamating the ethnicity with a contemporary twist.
Nickie Nina's latest bridal collection 'Adeena Generation IV' is a conglomeration of cultures that celebrate the regal beauty, dynamic colours and the unparalleled grace of the East. Re-imagined with a contemporary twist, the delicate gota embroidery and wasli textures surround bright and bold borders.
'An-Nism...a string of Pearls' takes the journey that began in 2015, further, bringing her signature sense of style and elegance to the designs. Tradition comes together with modern sensibility, mixing memory and desire to create a collection for the bride of today.
'Ghalib 2017' is a tribute to the modern artist who knows how to remain unique and true to his inner thoughts despite the social norms of being otherwise. The shapes of the garments are modern with a lot of intrinsic detailing and the colours are gloomy yet retrospective, from spruce green to Turkish coffee and rusted copper.
'Denial' is all about experimental colour palette, cuts and silhouettes that point towards the action of declaring something to be untrue. His way of expressing concerns about current social and political scenarios is deeply rooted in his showcase and this Bridal Couture Week’s finale seems like an epic act of truth and dare.
This year, the bridal extravaganza has been styled by the renowned stylist Nabila and is choreographed by Vaneeza Ahmed Ali, along with with backstage management by Muneera & Aamir of Production 021 and jewellery partner as Hamna Aamir.
The 15th edition of the country’s biggest bridal extravaganza is presented by Pantene and brought to you by Master MoltyFoam. The show is refreshed by Aquafina and savoury partner is Lays. FM106.2 is the official radio partner whereas snack partner is TUC; Nestle Nido is associate partner and Pizza Hut the food partner.
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- 'I was raped by Rehman Mailk,' alleges US blogger Cynthia D Ritchie ...07:54 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020