VIDEO: Saba Qamar expertly recovers from fall at Bridal Couture Week 2017 catwalk
The Pakistani actress and model looked as stunning as she did standing upright as she toppled over at the exhibition of Uzma Babar’s latest collection Umsha.
The Baaghi actress, adorned in a gorgeous silver gown, could not maintain her balance while walking down the ramp and fell down. But keeping her cool, she got up graciously and acknowledged the mishap with an elegant gesture and completed her walk.
The event exhibited couture dresses from 21 designers.
- Shehbaz Sharif released on bail04:05 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- No lockdown in Pakistan: PM Imran urges people to follow Covid-19 SOPs03:05 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Accountability court orders auction of Nawaz Sharif’s seized ...02:07 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Coronavirus reaches Mount Everest02:02 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Creating a sustainable ecosystem: OPPO is doing our part as a global ...01:39 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Trailer of Salman Khan's new film Radhe is out now (Watch)08:39 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan drops big pregnancy hint in latest Instagram post07:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021