Pakistani comedian Saleem Afridi performs in Dallas
He was talking to media after his show he said, in comparison to the Indian film industry, Pakistan is far ahead in the field of comedy.
Afridi said that the Pakistani artists are making the name of their country very popular in foreign countries. “Although I was invited to several programs but I couldn’t take part in many of them due to visa issues” he added.
He thanked American people for the warm welcome they offered him on his arrival.
On this occasion, the popular community leaders, Imran Lyalpuri, Muhammad Rana, and Nasin Hassan were also present.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021