Meghan Markle closes her Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts
LONDON - As their wedding comes close (May 2018), Meghan Markle has moved a step forward with the royal traditions, closing her Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
In a source from the palace, it was stated: "Ms. Markle is grateful to everyone who has followed her social media accounts over the years. However, as she has not used these accounts for some time, she has taken the decision to close them."
However, this will not be the end of us seeing Meghan Markle on social media. Just like Kate Middleton, the accounts of her life (as she becomes a Royal) will be featured on Kensington Palace's official account.
The senior members of the Royal family do have official Twitter and Instagram accounts, which are usually run by the social media teams and seldom have personal tweets and posts ( like Duke of York who signs 'AY' when he tweets himself).
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019