PIA announces to operate special flights for Najaf
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan International Airlines announced to start special flights to Najaf city [one of the two holiest cities in Iraq] from July 17.
Reports quoting the spokesperson of the national flag carrier cited that PIA is all set to commence its special flights from the country’s federal capital to Najaf city.
Last year, PIA announced to cancel its scheduled flights to Iraq's holy cities for Arbaeen. Flights scheduled for Arbaeen [a religious observance that occurs forty days after the Day of Ashura] were cancelled amid the Covid resurgence. The Iraqi government canceled all special permission granted for PIA flights.
The national flag carrier was scheduled to operate flights from Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.
PIA all set to bring back stranded nationals from ... 03:35 PM | 5 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has announced repatriating Pakistanis stranded in different ...
Meanwhile, Pakistan International Airlines also announced to operate special two-way flights for Doha, and Qatar. The first special flight had departed for Qatar’s capital from Islamabad on July 5 while the second is scheduled to depart on July 12.
- and they lived, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!01:11 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021