Tax Calculator for Salaried Income - Budget 2019-2020
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Tuesday unveiled its first budget for the next fiscal year, with several tax adjustments in income tax slabs for individuals and association of persons.
In his budget speech, Minister of State for Revenue Hammad Azhar proposed that the threshold of taxable income may be revised and fixed at Rs 600,000 (Rs 0.6 million) for salaried persons and Rs 400,000 (Rs 0.4 million) for non-salaried persons.
In the case of salaried individuals deriving income exceeding Rs0.6 million per annum, it is proposed to introduce eleven taxable slabs with progressive tax rates ranging from 5% to 35%.
Budget 2019-20: All you need to know about new ... 09:58 PM | 11 Jun, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Tuesday unveiled its first budget for the next fiscal year, with several tax ...
For non-salaried persons deriving income exceeding Rs0.4 million, it is proposed to introduce eight taxable slabs of income with tax rates ranging from 5% to 35%.
- Martyred PIA pilot’s father questions credibility of plane crash ...08:35 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020