Rs120b disbursed in 9 weeks to over 10 million families amid COVID-19: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) government successfully transferred 120 billion rupees in 9 weeks to over 10 million families in a transparent manner to deal with the COVID-19 fallout on the poor.
In a tweet, while quoting a media report, the prime minister said that 34 percent of households across India will not be able to survive for more than a week without additional assistance.
The Prime Minister also offered to help and share Pakistan's successful cash transfer programme, lauded internationally for its reach and transparency, with India.
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Indian man makes $4,000 solid gold face mask for protection against ...08:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020