Rs120b disbursed in 9 weeks to over 10 million families amid COVID-19: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) government successfully transferred 120 billion rupees in 9 weeks to over 10 million families in a transparent manner to deal with the COVID-19 fallout on the poor.
In a tweet, while quoting a media report, the prime minister said that 34 percent of households across India will not be able to survive for more than a week without additional assistance.
The Prime Minister also offered to help and share Pakistan's successful cash transfer programme, lauded internationally for its reach and transparency, with India.
- WATCH: Rangers deployed in Bhong after mob ransacks Hindu temple11:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief calls for resolution of Kashmir dispute as per ...11:09 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran reaffirms Pakistan’s resolute support for Kashmiris on ...10:46 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Nation observes Youm-e-Istehsal today to mark 2 years of military ...10:16 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Komal Rizvi celebrates 40th birthday with family09:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021