Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in N Waziristan IED explosion
MIRANSHAH - Two Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom and another two more got injured in an explosion of an improvised explosive device (IED) in the North Waziristan district of the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province on Thursday.
According to media reports, the explosion hit a patrol vehicle in Tappi area in Miranshah on Wednesday in which the personnel of the bomb disposal unit of the security forces were attacked with an IED.
The injured soldiers were taken to a military for medical treatment in Bannu. The martyred soldiers were identified as Subdedar Aziz and Lance Naik Mushtaq.
It remains unknown which group is responsible for the attack.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020