Intra Afghan talks to start in Qatar tomorrow
DOHA – The intra-Afghan peace talks will begin in Doha, Qatar tomorrow (Saturday).
Qatari Special Envoy to Minister of Foreign Affairs Mutlaq Al Qahtani in an officially released statement has made the announcement.
Meanwhile, talking to newsmen at White House, US President Donald Trump said the United States (US) will play an important role in bringing all Afghan parties together to end the decades-long war.
He said US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be in Doha for the beginning of talks.
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 'Pakistan plans sending 100,000 skilled workers to Kuwait'03:24 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020