PCB announces fresh refund process for PSL tickets
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Cricket Board Friday announced a fresh refund process for those cricket fans who could not reimburse the tickets of the HBL Pakistan Super League (PSL) matches, which were washed out, played behind closed doors or rescheduled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, said a statement on PSL website.
The PCB has to date repaid more than 59,500 tickets worth PKR 60,612,900 during a two-phased process which ran from July 13 to August 29.
The current refund process will run till 25 September, during which tickets can be refunded from the designated TCS Express Centres in Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi and Sukkur.
The tickets will be processed daily from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 4pm. Karachi’s Head Office of TCS Express Centre near Hajj Terminal and Lahore’s Gulberg Express Centre will remain open on Sunday as well.
To avail the cash refund, the ticket holders will be required to provide original un-tampered tickets to the TCS staff for validation.
Strict Covid-19 protocols will be put in place to curb the spread of the virus. As such, it is mandatory for every customer to wear face masks while entering the Express Centres and ensure social distancing during the process.
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 'Pakistan plans sending 100,000 skilled workers to Kuwait'03:24 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020