Dwayne Johnson is the highest-paid actor in 2020
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shines at the number one spot as Hollywood's highest-paid actor for the second year.
According to Forbes, the wrestler-turned-movie star managed to rake in a staggering $US 87.5 million between June 2019 and June 2020, with $US 23.5 million of that coming from his starring role in his upcoming Netflix film Red Notice.
Second on the list was Ryan Reynolds, who earned $71.5m (£54,792,952), while Mark Wahlberg was third with $58m (£44,451,490).
Ben Affleck stands number 4 with $55m (£42m), while Vin Diesel was the fifth highest earning that is $54m (£41m).
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar came in sixth $48.5m (£37m) and Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda is number 7 on the list with $45.5m (£35m).
Actor, singer, rapper and producer Will Smith picked up $44.5m (£34m), followed by Adam Sandler who netted $41 (£31m). The list ends with Hong Kong-born actor and martial artist Jackie Chan, who reportedly earned $40m (£30.6m).
Johnson and Reynolds are set to star in Red Notice alongside Gal Gadot.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Two troops martyred in Miranshah operation11:54 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020