Saba Qamar warns fans against fake TikTok account
Fake celebrity accounts have become common on all social media platforms.
For the most part, a celebrity's social media accounts are administered very carefully. They've got a reputation to keep up with, after all. There are fancy shots from designer photo shoots, posts dedicated to promoting their newest movie or album and some sneak peek into their personal lives.
They can’t risk anyone creating a fake account and post artfully edited photos or spreading false news.
Recently, Saba Qamar discovered a fake TikTok account of herself and immediately clarified that its not hers.
Sharing a screenshot of the profile on her Instagram story, Saba wrote, "Hi everyone, I'm not on TikTok. This page made using my name is fake and I want all of you to report that."
Qamar also requested her fans to report fake accounts created in her name on any social media platform.
"All the other accounts are fake and they're all posting fake statements using my name. Please report the other pages and only follow the official ones. Thanks!" she clarified.
This news comes in days after actor Mehwish Hayat exposed a fake account and requested her fans to report it.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020