Chaudhry Nisar reached London for medical treatment
LONDON - Former Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar has reached London for medical treatment on late Tuesday night.
While talking to media after his arrival in London, the former interior minister said that he has arrived for his medical treatment when he was asked whether he will meet former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to inquire about his health.
Nisar travelled via Pakistan International Airlines’ (PIA) flight PK-785 from Islamabad.
He will likely be meeting with former premier Nawaz Sharif’s residence and offer a condolence to him on his wife’s death. Shehbaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar are paving the way for his meeting with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021