Chaudhry Nisar reached London for medical treatment
LONDON - Former Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar has reached London for medical treatment on late Tuesday night.
While talking to media after his arrival in London, the former interior minister said that he has arrived for his medical treatment when he was asked whether he will meet former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to inquire about his health.
Nisar travelled via Pakistan International Airlines’ (PIA) flight PK-785 from Islamabad.
He will likely be meeting with former premier Nawaz Sharif’s residence and offer a condolence to him on his wife’s death. Shehbaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar are paving the way for his meeting with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019