Chaudhry Nisar reached London for medical treatment
LONDON - Former Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar has reached London for medical treatment on late Tuesday night.
While talking to media after his arrival in London, the former interior minister said that he has arrived for his medical treatment when he was asked whether he will meet former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to inquire about his health.
Nisar travelled via Pakistan International Airlines’ (PIA) flight PK-785 from Islamabad.
He will likely be meeting with former premier Nawaz Sharif’s residence and offer a condolence to him on his wife’s death. Shehbaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar are paving the way for his meeting with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020