Is Nadia Jamil returning to Pakistani television screen?
Nadia Jamil has fought a long hard battle against breast cancer, and is gearing up for onscreen comeback post recovery.
Diagnosed in April 2020, she underwent surgery and sessions of chemotherapy, and shared her journey on positive notes with her fans and followers on social media.
The Damsa actress penned a heartfelt note announcing that she’s ready to resume her acting career. Talking about her hairless journey she said:
“Getting my hair back. I guess I’ll be needing it to get back into acting on desi TV again, But I will never forget facing & overcoming the fear of being bald, of feeling beautiful with no hair."
View this post on Instagram
Remembering how she felt without hair and struggling with hard times, she wrote: "Bald Nado taught me how to be my own best friend. She fought cancer, suicidal depression, debilitating arthritis, diabetes, during Covid lockdowns and she fought knowing she had to fight alone, What a blessing I have been to myself.”
The 40-year-old actress thanked Allah Almighty for the infinite blessing. Jamil opened up about her battle with cancer, and keeping the things real she mentioned the emotion that can overwhelm an individual in times of crises.
Its been an unforgettable struggle.Chemo is a battle.But Im without fear,in solitude held tight,cocooned in Allahs Love.Every lesson sent I try 2 learn.Pain,sickness is all a journey 2 healing,& Patience.Bad Sepsis,sugar 600,nearly wnt in2 coma. Alhamdolillah now getting better💪🏽 pic.twitter.com/6RaQx1t6dP— Nadia Jamil (@NJLahori) July 10, 2020
Nadia Jamil's road to recovery has made her stronger, and she has become an inspiration for others to never give up.
Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery ... 12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
Veteran actor Nadia Jamil, who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, has proved that she is strong woman and ...
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021