Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new photos set internet on fire
Pakistanis have fallen head over heels for Turkish actress Esra Bilgic, who essayed the role of Halime Sultan in popular Ertugrul series, and her fan following in the South Asian country continues to increase.
Contrary to her Ertugral's onscreen persona, the 28-year-old is a fashionista in her real life and usually treats her fans with her adorable clicks.
She has a funky style statement that is equally sassy and chic.
A fashionista to the core, Esra's recent post on Instagram has left the internet gushing as she poses for the camera.
View this post on Instagram
In the lively photos, she can be seen enjoying in a boat. She also shared a video of her swimming in deep waters. She captioned it, ‘#hatiralar’ that means ‘memories’ in Turkish.
The post has garnered massive likes from her followers.
Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic looks ethereal in ... 06:25 PM | 22 Apr, 2022
Esra Bilgic aka Halime Sultan has gained much admiration in Pakistan ever since the super hit Turkish television series ...
- Pakistan condemns terrorist attack on educational institution in Kabul07:29 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Meta invites Pakistan to marketing summit 202207:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan bat first against England in 6th T20I07:00 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PITB signs agreement with UBL as Partner/Settlement bank to ...06:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Mohammad Haris set for T20I debut in 6th match against England today06:15 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new sizzling photos04:20 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ranveer Singh shuts down separation rumours with Deepika Padukone03:53 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022