PM Nawaz, Army Chief back after three-day Saudi Arabia visit
ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Army Chief General Sharif arrived here Saturday after completing his three-day official visit to Saudi Arabia, at the invitation of King Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud.
While being in the Kingdom, the Prime Minister's engagements included attending "North Thunder" military exercises, dinner hosted by King and witnessing the military parade along with other Heads of States and Majesties whose forces took part in the exercise.
Special Assistant to PM on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi accompanied the Prime Minister.
The Prime Minister also met Saudi King and discussed the matters of mutual interest besides thanking him for strong and consistent support to Pakistan.
At last leg of his visit, the Prime Minister, along with his delegation, paid respect at Roza-e-Rasool and offered Fajr and Isha prayers and Nawafil at Masjid-e-Nabvi.
The Prime Minister was seen off at Madina Airport by Deputy Governor of Madina Abdul Mohsin al Muneef and other senior officials.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019