Pakistan NA speaker tests negative for COVID-19 (VIDEO)
ISLAMABAD – National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser has been discharged from hospital days after he was infected with coronavirus.
The NA speaker, in a video shared on Twitter, informed that his condition has improved and he has been "shifted to home with the grace of Allah Almighty."
کورونا وائرس کے ٹیسٹ کی رپورٹ منفی آنے کے بعد ہسپتال سے گھر واپس آنے پر اسپیکر قومی اسمبلی اسد قیصر کا ویڈیو پیغام pic.twitter.com/m2YcycRHCK— Asad Qaiser (@AsadQaiserPTI) May 12, 2020
He went on to say that he would resume his services at the Lower House of the country's Parliament after complete recovery.
Asad Qaiser, as well as his son and daughter, had tested positive for COVID-19 infection on April 30.
The test results for his children would be available by tomorrow, the NA speaker added.
- PM Imran hails top spy agency’s sacrifices for Pakistan09:00 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- COVID19 – Here’s how PIA will bring back Pakistanis stranded in ...07:47 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa reports Sikh doctor’s death from coronavirus07:32 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Lea Michele apologises after ‘Glee’ co-star Samantha Ware accused ...07:21 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Mahira Khan, Armeena Rana and others demand justice for Zohra Shah05:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore ...12:22 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020